Common issue right now for folks in-game is the “flickering green screen” and it’s driving them mad!
I too had the flickering screen glitch and for the life of me couldn’t figure out how to fix it. I saw a post on the official Radical Heights forums and new I totally had to share this with you. OMG my screen isn’t flickering anymore and the colors have returned to normal.
Take the Following Steps:
- 1 step forward
- 2 steps back
- We come together
- Cuz opposites attract
SORRY I had to do it, here are the REAL steps to fixing the flickering green screen of parsley!
- Go to your desktop
- Right click and click on “NVIDIA Control Panel”
- Click on Change Resolution
- Scroll all the way to the bottom and check “Use NVIDIA colour settings”
- Make sure it’s on “32-bit”
- Click apply, load up your favorite game, FIXED!
No guarantees but it worked for me and I hope it is going to work for you!