PUBG Mobile Deathmatch has become infected and it’s freaking awesome! Ever since PUBG Mobile teamed up with Resident Evil 2 for zombie mode I’ve just been hoping for more integration and here we go.
Tencent Games and PUBG Corporation released the full version 0.14.0 content update for PUBG MOBILE. The update boasts an all-new infection version of PUBG MOBILE’s hit zombie mode, in addition to fresh Royale Pass themes and more. Players can skydive into the latest update for free on the App Store and Google Play.
Earlier this year, PUBG MOBILE teamed up with Resident Evil 2 to give the classic battleground a sinister undead makeover with the introduction of zombie mode. In this hit version of PUBG MOBILE, players test their grit against hordes of monsters to survive until dawn. For the first time ever, players can now drop into an all-new asymmetric player vs. player zombie infection mode where they are divided into Zombies or Defenders. While Defenders are equipped with firearms, Zombies can only use melee weapons and special abilities with cooldowns to take down and infect Defenders. If all Defenders are infected, the Zombies win!
In addition to the all-new Infection mode, the Version 0.14.0 update delivers:
- Sea Treasure Themes – To continue the Summer season of nautical fun, an all-new theme of Sea Treasure graces PUBG MOBILE’s main menu and in-game items;
- Global Treasure Hunt – Today’s treasure-themed update brings with it an unprecedented in-game hunt with million-dollar prize pool. Players can collect gold, silver and bronze compasses to redeem rewards;
- Royale Pass Season 8 – Previous fan-favorite items have restocked for players to earn and unlock;
- Daily Mission System Update – All daily in-game challenges unlock upgraded rewards for even more chances to earn rare loot;
- iOS Background Downloading – iOS players can now keep PUBG MOBILE open as a background app while downloading updates;
- Android Resources Extension Pack – Beginning today, the Android installation package size has been reduced, and rarely-used in-game equipment can be stored in the Resources Extension Pack until they are needed.
ABOUT PUBG MOBILE
PUBG MOBILE is based on PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS, the phenomenon that took the world of interactive entertainment by storm in 2017. Up to 100 players parachute onto a remote island to battle in a winner-takes-all showdown. Players must locate and scavenge their own weapons, vehicles and supplies, and defeat every player in a visually and tactically rich battleground that forces players into a shrinking play zone.
For more information, please visit the official PUBG MOBILE accounts on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
What are you waiting for? Go out there and let the slaughter begin!